Going to the Chapel

The engagement of Laura and Gavin... and then some.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The End of an Era

My days as a wedding magazine junkie are coming to a close.

After months and months (and months) of scouring every copy to hit newsstands, and spending an embarrassing amount of time getting fantastic ideas from The Knot’s bio pages (thanks Vlasses!), I need to stop. I have reached a point where I second guess decisions and where we’re not getting as much done as we could because of how much research we’ve done. The color/bridesmaid dress issue didn’t help either…

Time for action if we’re going to tick off the biggies before the holidays!

Never fear magazine industry, I will definitely continue doing my part to keep you afloat by purchasing all other magazines of interest instead!

1 Comments:

  • At October 04, 2006 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I knew the day would come when I just HAD to comment. Perhaps the color of this blog AND the save the date cards/envelopes were phophetic?!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home