Going to the Chapel

The engagement of Laura and Gavin... and then some.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Game On

It's official. You can actually mark it on your calendar.

April 14, 2007

That's our wedding day. No fooling this time! We (my parents) put down the money today and sealed the deal.

We also took another spin around Arrowhead to see what improvements have been made since we last saw it about a month ago. It's turning out GREAT. The dance floor is in, and is looking good for all those first spins around the floor that will happen that night. It's going to be pretty darn near perfect.

Good choice, us. Thanks, us.

One warning about this date: Make sure you get your taxes done early next year! And if you haven't already done your 2005 taxes... I'm glad I'm not you next weekend.

4 Comments:

  • At April 02, 2006 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Terrible choice. Not only did you pass up my b-day, you now make it impossible for me attend. I feel as though I should have been consulted, considering my documented wealth of wedding experiences. Do you need to see my resume again?

    I hope you can make a video, amateur or professional, or set up a live stream on the Internet. What about a world tour? You could set up weddings on each continent all in the span of 24 hours, a "Y2K" experiment, hoping that the world self-destructs.

    Another note: If you register at Wal Mart, that would make shopping for a wedding gift extremely easy in China. That or Starbucks - who doesn't need another travel mug?

     
  • At April 02, 2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Steve! Are you actually staying for another year?? We had no idea!

     
  • At April 02, 2006 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Steve is spot on. I want to be friends with him. Your wedding date will be forever connected with sinister forces, as, on April 17th, 1975, Cambodia surrendered to the Khmer Rouge. Smart decision.

     
  • At April 02, 2006 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I am. I'll be back in July so perhaps we could have an informal faux wedding. Stu is now my best friend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home