Going to the Chapel

The engagement of Laura and Gavin... and then some.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

We're Live on The Knot

For those of you who haven't yet noticed, we set up our Knot page this week. It was a great feeling since you're not really engaged until you have a page on The Knot and join the myriad of couples who have gone on to weddingdom before you. Seriously. That makes it official. You know because you start to get lots of e-mail from The Knot in your inbox. Luckily, I'm interested in most of it.

The link to the page is also listed under our "Links" section to the right.

Leave us some sugar in our guest book if you visit since most of you seemingly refuse to post in the blog, but tell me you're reading it. There's no shame here, only love and online friendship.

1 Comments:

  • At April 08, 2006 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am in awe of how on top of your sh** you are. I don't remember ever being this organized in our wedding planning experience, or in my life in general. I commend you for your willingness to wade through the wealth of information out there to find exactly what you're looking for. I just don't know where you get the energy and time...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home