Going to the Chapel

The engagement of Laura and Gavin... and then some.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

One Month to Go!

It hit me as I wrote an e-mail to everyone that I work with yesterday about my upcoming time off that we have one month (now less) until the wedding. I can’t really say that time has flown by – we’ve been very cognizant of how quickly things were coming all along. I can say that I thought I’d be much more prepared at this point. I’ve been in hyperspeed every night and weekend for wedding-related “stuff,” including apartment hunting, and yet there is still SO much to do.

People can’t seem to believe that there could possibly still be things to do.

People, people, people.


This is the most tradition-filled, personalized event we will ever probably plan in our lifetimes, and it’s also the only time we'll get our entire set of families and closest friends in one room. No one has ever been to a wedding where people don't notice the details. Whether they’re critical or raving, they discuss everything - flowers, timeline, booze, food, DJ, etc, etc, etc. People love to complain about weddings, so it’s natural that the hosts would want to make sure they’ve done everything in advance to make sure it’s a fun, memorable day where everyone can have fun – not just the bride and groom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home