Going to the Chapel

The engagement of Laura and Gavin... and then some.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Found MY Dress!

I bought a dress last weekend! After searching and hunting through umpteen bridal stores in several counties, I bought THE perfect dress. I love it! It could not be more perfect for me and it has already stood up to the true test – I’ve been to other bridal stores since and haven’t seen a thing that measures up in my mind.

The lucky dress (similar to the lucky guy…) is “my” dress.

Suddenly, all the other decisions are clicking into place and it seems this wedding might start to get much, much easier.

Advice for other brides to be – have an idea of what you want your dress to look like before you shop! Otherwise, you’re in for a lot of wasted gas, time and energy. Yep – I speak from experience.

I’m curious to know… more than one of the bridal shop attendants told me they’d had girls make comments about maybe even loving their dress more than their guy. There’s a warning sign! Anyone else hear the same while trying on/know of/say it themselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home